Sunday, November 19, 2006

Introduction: First day of summer school

hellooo,

My name is Sam and this is the first day of "New Communications Technology/Communications and Digital technology". So far, this day had been quite interesting due to the fact that the lecturer is a funny guy.

A bit about myself:
im 22. I am doing the Bachelor of IT degree. I study at the Nathan campus but i live on the coast. This summer semester will be my last semester. I am unsure whether to do a Masters of Business Administration or to find a job. I am actually leaning towards studying part time and working simlutaneously. I'm abit worried about finding a job as i feel that the stuff taught in my lectures don't really apply to what is needed in the real world. But i will try my hardest to find a job i like and put everything I have into making it work out. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.

Sam